Spores is a simple casual game.
Get it now on: Android, Windows, Mac and Linux! (and Google Play)
[Google Play Recommended]
Eat other "Spores" to grow in size and don't get eaten by Poisonous Spores.
- Eat Green Spores to increase in size and gain Points
- Get hit 5 times by Poisonous Spores to end your run.
Currently, Spores has 5 Different Game Modes.
- Spores will appear from all directions.
- Spores will be raining from above
- You can only eat Spores that are smaller than you.
- Bigger Spores are Poisonous.
- Spore will follow you for a short time.
- Only Poisonous Spores will appear around you.
You can also collect a Mutation to shrink yourself in size.
Mac and Linux version are untested!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
rather fun to play, but:
1)There is no telling how much hp does the player spore has left.
2)the mutations are horribly telegraphed, especially on small spores.
3) On growth mode, mutations are outright a game-ending scenario, as you quickly get squished between all the stuff around you.
1) Yes I Understand that reason and I have been playing around with different methods that showcase the remaining health.
2) Since the Mutations are a greater advantage to you when you are bigger, they are easier to see when bigger. Yet when you are small you are not supposed to have an easier time staying small, therefore they are harder to be seen.
3) On Growth Mutations are actually the thing that keeps you alive as when you play right, you will fit through all the small spaces and be able to regrow with new Spores appearing when you use a mutation.